DUNWOODY GREEN | SOLD OUT
Dunwoody Green is a dynamic destination combining new homes and paired homes in a sought-after location just minutes from metro Atlanta’s best shopping, dining and the Perimeter Business District.
- Sophisticated features including gourmet kitchens, custom cabinetry, site-finished hardwood flooring and designer details
- Set around Georgetown Park with central square, pavilion and playground
- Less than one mile from I-285
- Nearby excellent schools
New Dunwoody Neighborhood Coming Spring 2019 – The Enclave at Dunwoody Park. Get a sneak preview inside The Enclave at Dunwoody Park.
1795 Kent Avenue, Dunwoody GA 30338 | 770-809-6024 | Contact Us | Map and Directions
JW Collection is focused on thoughtful, detailed architecture – every home is individually designed and crafted one by one. Only one opportunity remains at Dunwoody Green, The St. Lucia – Homesite 3.
- Spacious open interiors designed with today’s active lifestyles in mind
- Sophisticated features include gourmet kitchens, custom cabinetry, site-finished hardwood flooring and designer details
- First floor guest suites with private bath
- Covered porches with skylights
- Elegant owner’s suites with spa bath
- Third-floor media room
Be sure to ask about our current sales incentive!
Dunwoody Green brings the vision of new urban living to life.
- Set around the city’s Georgetown Park, with a central square, pavilion and children’s playground
- Short walk to Pernoshal Park with playfields, basketball courts and the Dunwoody Trailway Connection
Children at Dunwoody Green attend DeKalb County schools.
Dunwoody Elementary serves students in kindergarten through fifth grades with a focus on providing a safe, supportive environment to nurture individual growth, promote excellence, engage creative thinking and develop a desire for lifelong learning. Dunwoody Elementary is proud to be a STEM-certified school, meeting rigorous criteria for a project-based science, technology, engineering and mathematics program.
Peachtree Charter Middle School
Serving students in grades six through eight, Peachtree Charter Middle is home to the Peachtree Chatter Middle School STEM Academy for science, technology, engineering and mathematics as well as a diversity of well-rounded academic, athletic and extracurricular programs.
Dunwoody High School
Dunwoody High School serves students in grades nine through twelve with an emphasis on personal responsibility in developing excellence. Dunwoody High offers robust academic programs including its Academy of Finance, Academy of Mass Communications and Academy of Engineering and Technology as well as a wide variety of athletic and extracurricular activities.
Less than one miles from I-285 on Chamblee-Dunwoody Road, Dunwoody Green enjoys a sought-after Dunwoody location minutes from many of metropolitan Atlanta’s best shopping, dining and recreation destinations, the Perimeter Business District and excellent schools.
- Less than One Mile to I-285
- Five Minutes to Perimeter Business District
- Ten Minutes to Buckhead
- Fifteen Minutes to Midtown
- Twenty Minutes to Downtown Atlanta
- Nearby Medical at Northside Hospital, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and Emory St. Joseph Hospital
Townhouse For Sale
1795 Kent Avenue, Dunwoody, Georgia, Dekalb 30338
Built for You by the John Wieland Team
Bill Holliday, Project Manager
Selling by Appointment Only
From I-285 Eastbound, take exit 30 for Chamblee-Dunwoody Road/N Peachtree Road/Shallowford Road. Turn left onto Chamblee-Dunwoody Road. Continue 0.6 miles to Dunwoody Green on the right.
From I-285 Westbound, take exit 30 for Chamblee-Dunwoody Road/N Peachtree Road/Shallowford Road. Merge onto the access road (Cotillion Drive) and follow it for approximately one mile to Chamblee-Dunwoody Road. Turn right onto Chamblee-Dunwoody and continue 0.5 miles to Dunwoody Green on the right.