ABBINGTON AT WILDWOOD
Luxury Townhomes with Protected Park Views
From the High $600s to $900s
An intimate, gated neighborhood of just 45 luxury townhomes overlooking the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area
- 45 Gated luxury townhomes overlooking the Chattahoochee National Recreation Park
- Sophisticated lock-and-go lifestyle
- Sky terraces with nature views and incredible two-story rear decks
- Amenities include: direct connection to the Chattahoochee River Trail, The Retreat with fireside patio and dog park
- Homeowners age 62+ enjoy Cobb County school tax exemption
- Minutes to Truist Park, The Battery and all of Atlanta
- Less than one mile to the new MarketPlace Terrell Mill now under construction
- Built just for you by the John Wieland team
705 Abbington River Lane, Atlanta GA 30339 | 770-367-8824 | Contact Us | Map and Directions
Abbington’s refined collection of brownstone-inspired designs in brick and stone offer luxury lock and go living. JW Collection is focused on thoughtful, detailed architecture – every home is individually designed and crafted one by one. In our exclusive Design Studio, you’ll enjoy utilizing your included design allowance to personalize your new home with the help of one of our professional designers.
- An intimate gated community of 45 luxury townhomes
- A convenient lock-and-go lifestyle
- Three well-appointed floorplans, two with included elevators
- Top-floor sky terraces offer views of the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area
- Designed for gracious living with custom cabinetry, gourmet kitchens, site-finished hardwood floors and more
Abbington’s neighborhood trails wind through protected green space and directly connect to Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area’s Cochran Shoals Trail and the banks of the Chattahoochee.
- Gated Entrances
- The Retreat with Walking Paths and Fireside Entertaining Patio
- Neighborhood Dog Park
- Entrance to the Chattahoochee Walking Trail
Children at Abbington at Wildwood attend Cobb County schools.
Brumby Elementary School
Brumby Elementary serves students from pre-K through fifth grade and supports active academic, PTA and community initiatives. In early 2017, Brumby Elementary earned its certification as an AdvancED® STEM school with a focus on both fostering enthusiasm for and driving the quality and rigor of its science, technology, engineering and mathematics disciplines.
East Cobb Middle School
Serving grades six through eight, East Cobb Middle is dedicated to cultivating civic-minded, lifelong learners with rigorous and relevant learning experiences and the facilitation of creativity, innovation and collaboration.
Wheeler High School
Awarded the “Best High Schools Silver Medal” by US News & World Report in 2017, Wheeler High is home to The Center for Advanced Studies Magnet Program, part of The National Consortium of Science, Math and Technology Magnet Schools, which offers advanced curriculum for highly motivated students and is the first high school program in Georgia to be STEAM-certified for integrated Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Math education. Wheeler also provides a well-rounded offering of college preparatory, technical, vocational, arts and athletic programs.
Situated along Wildwood Parkway in Cobb County, Abbington offers every convenience and a world of amenities.
- Five minutes to I-75
- Ten minutes to Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center
- Fifteen minutes to Lenox Mall or Perimeter Mall
- Twenty-five minutes to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Move-In Ready Homes!
Townhouse For Sale
713 Abbington River Lane, Atlanta, Georgia, Cobb 30339
Townhouse For Sale
418 Abbington River Lane, Atlanta, Georgia, Cobb 30339
Townhouse For Sale
322 Abbington River Lane, Atlanta, Georgia, Cobb 30339
Built for You by the John Wieland Team
Rickey Dulaney, Project Manager
By Appointment Only
From I-285, take I-75 north to Windy Hill Road. Head east towards Powers Ferry Road and turn north onto Powers Ferry. Turn right onto Wildwood Parkway, and follow it past the entrance to Rivers Call. Abbington is just ahead on the left.