We received your message!
Thank you for your interest in South on Main!
TALK TO US
Register your interest below and we will be pleased to answer questions and assist with your new home search.
9200 Main Street Suite 3A/4A
Woodstock, Georgia 30188
Woodstock’s New Urban
Village Homes And Townhomes
$600s To $900s
2020 OBIE AWARD WINNER:
COMMUNITY OF THE YEAR
Shaped by the unique vision and experience of Atlanta icon John Wieland, South on Main is more than just a neighborhood. Connect and unwind at the neighborhood parks. Grab your bike and hit the trail for a short ride to Downtown Woodstock. Stroll the shops of Main Street, and find your favorite dinner spot. Inspire your creativity at the Elm Street Cultural Arts Village. Train your green thumb in the community garden. Or just enjoy a sunny spot by the pool.
All this and more is at your doorstep and South on Main, Woodstock’s New Urban Village.
South on Main’s streets are lined by charming new homes and townhomes. JW Collection is focused on thoughtful, detailed architecture – every home is individually designed and crafted one by one. In our exclusive Design Studio, you’ll enjoy utilizing your included design allowance to personalize your new home with the help of one of our professional designers.
- Four unique home collections from luxurious three-story Abbot paired homes to lock-and-go living along the Boulevard
- Traditional architecture inspired by its historic surroundings, meticulously designed and crafted
- Refined inside and out with custom cabinetry, site-finished hardwood floors and more
- Built just for you by the John Wieland team
South on Main features Woodstock’s Greatest Amenities, each of which were thoughtfully planned for life lived better.
- 20 Acres of Parks and Green Space
- Large Swimming Pool with Kids’ Splash Pad and Cabana
- 6,000+ Sq. Ft. Clubhouse with Fitness Center, Conference Room and Game Room
- Direct Connection to the Noonday Creek Trail
- Play Park
- Community Garden
- Planned open-air gathering pavilion and stage
- Steps to Downtown Woodstock
Experience living local at its best at South on Main with all the activities of vibrant Downtown Woodstock just a sidewalk or trail away. Homeowners at South on Main will enjoy their proximity to:
- The Shops, Restaurants and Entertainment on Main Street
- I-575 to Atlanta and Beyond
- Northside Hospital Cherokee Amphitheater
- The Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta
Children at South on Main attend Cherokee County Schools.
Woodstock Elementary is dedicated to providing a positive learning environment in which students develop academically, emotionally, physically and socially to the best of their ability.
Located on a shared 100-acre campus with Woodstock High, Woodstock Middle has been recognized as a Platinum Award school by the Governor’s Office of Student Achievement.
Woodstock High offers students a well-balanced academic program comprised of not only the core courses in Math, Science, English and Social Studies but also many elective offerings in Engineering, ROTC, Computer Applications and Graphic Design, Art, Music, Theater and Physical Education.
Take a Self-Guided Tour through South on Main’s Designer Models.
New Homes Specialist
New Homes Specialist
OUR NEW SALES CENTER
IS NOW OPEN AT OUR
MAIN STREET ENTRANCE
MONDAY – FRIDAY
12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
2732+ SQ. FT.
5 BD, 4 BA
2540+ SQ. FT.
3 BD, 3.5 BA